The Eighth International Conference on
Artificial Intelligence and Soft Computing
is organized by
the Polish Neural Networks Society
the Academy of Humanities and Economics in Lodz
in cooperation with
the Department of Computer Engineering at Częstochowa University of Technology
the IEEE Computational Intelligence Society
the International Neural Network Society (INNS)
the International Fuzzy Systems Association (IFSA)
the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology (EUSFLAT)
the European Neural Network Society (ENNS)
about ICAISC 2006
The Eighth International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Soft Computing ICAISC 2006 will be held in Zakopane (situated in the High Tatra mountains), Poland on 25-29 June, 2006. The conference will provide an excellent opportunity for scientists and engineers to present and discuss the latest scientific results and methods. The conference will include keynote addresses, contributed papers, and numerous lectures and tutorials on a wide range of topics.
In response to many questions of potential participants the Organizing Committee of the ICAISC 2006 kindly inform you that:
Taking into account the above facts, the Organizing Committee decided to publish accepted papers in three ways:
- We received about 400 submissions from 41 countries.
- In the meantime the Springer LNAI Series Editor requested 30% acceptance rate and 10 pages length of papers.
- in the Springer-Verlag series "Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence". The accepted papers have to be extended to 10 (ten) pages and they have to satisfy common standards for journal papers. Final papers M U S T be submitted by April 24, 2006. Any papers submitted after this date will not be included in the proceedings. Camera ready versions should be prepared STRICTLY in compliance with Springer LaTeX LNCS format (http://www.springer.de/comp/lncs/authors.html)submitted by our web page. Papers exceeding 10 pages will be charged 100 Euro per page.
- in the forthcoming issues of the International Journal of Information Technology and Intelligent Computing. Here you can find the Journal web page with all the information for authors. Final papers must be extended to 10-12 pages, satisfying common standards for journal papers, and M U S T be submitted by May 24, 2006. The papers have to be prepared STRICTLY in compliance with the Journal format (see the Journal web page) and submitted by the Journal submission system,
- in the special volume (edited book) which comprises selected papers. The volume will be published in Poland by the IEEE Computational Intelligence Society - Poland Chapter and the Polish Neural Network Society (not IEEE Press). Final papers should not be shorter than 6 pages and should not exceed 8 pages. They have to satisfy common standards for book chapters. Final papers M U S T be submitted by March 23, 2006. Any papers submitted after this date will not be included in the proceedings. Camera ready versions should be submitted by our web page, available soon. The papers have to be prepared STRICTLY in compliance with the Springer LaTeX LNCS format. Papers exceeding 8 pages will be charged 50 Euro per page.